MCSC is currently accepting applications for:
FRONT OFFICE CLERK – 1.0
Under the supervision of the Business Office Manager, the Front Office Clerk is responsible for efficient and accurate surgery scheduling, reception, registration, medical records, pre-collect, and general office duties. This full-time position is benefit eligible.
- High School diploma or equivalent education required
- One year of medical secretarial school with medical terminology background preferred.
- One year of experience in related filed (medical secretary, scheduling and receptionist duties) in last 3-5 years preferred.
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST – PRN
Under the supervision of the OR Manager, the Surgical Technologist is responsible for assisting the professional staff of the OR in the delivery of optimum quality care to the patients while in the operating room environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Completion of a Surgical Technologist program preferred.
- Operating Room experience in the last 3-5 years preferred.
- CPR certification preferred upon hire
OPERATING ROOM NURSE (RN) – PRN
Under the supervision of the Medical Director/Nurse Manager, the OR nurse is responsible for the delivery of optimum quality care to patients while in the Operating Room environment.
- Current licensure as a RN in the State of IA required.
- CPR certification required
- At least one year of operating room experience in the last 3-5 years preferred.
- ACLS certification preferred.
To Apply at Mason City Surgery Center:
Click on the "Employment Application" link below. Employment Applications may also be obtained at the front reception desk at Mason City Surgery Center.
Mason City Surgery Center
Attn: Human Resources
990 4th Street SW Mason City, IA 50401