MCSC is currently accepting applications for:
OPERATING ROOM NURSE (RN) - 1.0
Under the supervision of the OR Manager, the OR Nurse is responsible for the delivery of optimum quality care to patients while in the Operating Room environment. This full time (1.0) position is benefit eligible.
- At least one year of operating room experience in the last 3-5 years preferred.
- ACLS certification preferred
- CPR certification required
- Current licensure as a RN in the State of Iowa required
SURGICAL TECHNICIAN - 1.0
Under the supervision of the OR Manager, the Surgical Technician is responsible for assisting the professional staff of the OR in the delivery of optimum quality care to the patients while in the operating room environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent education required.
- Completion of a Surgical Technician program preferred.
- CPR Certification preferred upon hire.
- Operating Room experience in the last 3-5 years preferred.
To Apply at Mason City Surgery Center:
Click on the "Employment Application" link below. Employment Applications may also be obtained at the front reception desk at Mason City Surgery Center.
Mason City Surgery Center
Attn: Human Resources
990 4th Street SW Mason City, IA 50401