MCSC is currently accepting applications for:
OPERATING ROOM NURSE (RN) - 0.8
Under the supervision of the Medical Director/OR Nurse Manager, the OR Nurse is responsible for the delivery of optimum quality care to patients while in the Operating Room environment. This part time (0.8) position is benefit eligible.
- At least one year of operating room experience in the last 3-5 years preferred.
- ACLS certification preferred
- CPR certification required
- Current licensure as a RN in the State of Iowa required
SURGICAL TECHNICIAN - 1.0
Under the supervision of the OR Manager, the Surgical Technician is responsible for assisting the professional staff of the OR in the delivery of optimum quality care to the patients while in the operating room environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent education required
- Completion of a Surgical Technician program preferred
- CPR Certification preferred upon hire
- Operating Room experience in the last 3-5 years preferred
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Certified Medical Assistant(CMA) - 1.0
Under the supervision of the PeriAnesthesia Manager, the CNA/CMA is responsible for assisting the licensed staff in the PeriAnesthesia department to maintain an efficient, patient-focused work environment. Potential to assist in Operating Room as needed. This full-time position is benefit eligible.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Certification or Registration as a Nursing Assistant/Medical Assistant is required.
- Minimum of six months' experience in a health care facility performing duties related to patient care is preferred.
MCSC offers a comprehensive benefit package including health and dental insurance, paid time off, 401k, and a quarterly employee bonus plan.
To Apply at Mason City Surgery Center:
Mason City Surgery Center
Attn: Human Resources
990 4th Street SW Mason City, IA 50401