MCSC is currently accepting applications for:
FRONT OFFICE CLERK – 1.0
Under the supervision of the Business Office Manager, the Front Office Clerk is responsible for efficient and accurate surgery scheduling, reception, registration, medical records, pre-collect, and general office duties. This full-time position is benefit eligible.
- High School diploma or equivalent education required
- One year of medical secretarial school with medical terminology background preferred.
- One year of experience in related filed (medical secretary, scheduling and receptionist duties) in last 3-5 years preferred.
PERIANESTHESIA NURSE (RN) - 1.0
Under the supervision of the Medical Director/PeriAnesthesia Nurse Manager, the PeriAnesthesia Nurse is responsible for the delivery of optimum quality care to patients while in the Pre-Op Admission Area, PACU, Post-Op, Endoscopy, and Pain Management areas of the Surgery Center. This full-time position is benefit eligible.
- At least one year of PACU or post-operative experience in the last 3-5 years preferred.
- ACLS/PALS certification preferred
- CPR certification required
- Current licensure as a RN in the State of Iowa required
To Apply at Mason City Surgery Center:
Click on the "Employment Application" link below. Employment Applications may also be obtained at the front reception desk at Mason City Surgery Center.
Mason City Surgery Center
Attn: Human Resources
990 4th Street SW Mason City, IA 50401