MCSC is currently accepting applications for:
PERIANESTHESIA NURSE (RN) - 1.0
Under the supervision of the Medical Director/PeriAnesthesia Nurse Manager, the PeriAnesthesia Nurse is responsible for the delivery of optimum quality care to patients while in the Pre-Op Admission Area, PACU, Post-Op, Endoscopy, and Pain Management areas of the Surgery Center. This full-time position is benefit eligible.
- At least one year of PACU or post-operative experience in the last 3-5 years preferred.
- ACLS/PALS certification preferred
- CPR certification required
- Current licensure as a RN in the State of Iowa required
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST - 1.0
Under the supervision of the OR Manager, the Surgical Technologist is responsible for assisting the professional staff of the OR in the delivery of optimum quality care to the patients while in the operating room environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent education required
- Completion of a Surgical Technologist program preferred
- CPR Certification preferred upon hire
- Operating Room experience in the last 3-5 years preferred
To Apply at Mason City Surgery Center:
Click on the "Employment Application" link below. Employment Applications may also be obtained at the front reception desk at Mason City Surgery Center.
Mason City Surgery Center
Attn: Human Resources
990 4th Street SW Mason City, IA 50401